Life

Started by dandelO, November 14, 2009, 07:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only..."

I hate this ...we are so close but so far at the same time  :(

(DandelO this has nothing to do with you of course)

Kadri.

Oshyan

Yeah, this show is amazing. At least as good as Planet Earth in my opinion. It's faster-paced, much more animal focused, and details a lot of simply unbelievable behavior. Great stuff. Too bad the iPlayer doesn't work for US people. :(

- Oshyan

dandelO

Ahh, sorry folks. I'm reminded of my own pain when I want to watch new Losts on ABC! ;)

Henry Blewer

The series is available at Amazon.com. They want pounds of flesh for it. But we can get it.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Oshyan

Quote from: njeneb on November 14, 2009, 10:51:08 PM
The series is available at Amazon.com. They want pounds of flesh for it. But we can get it.
It's still in pre-order. The series isn't even finished broadcasting yet, so it'll be months before it ships on DVD or Blu-ray. :(

- Oshyan

andytw

Quote from: Oshyan on November 14, 2009, 10:57:13 PM

It's still in pre-order. The series isn't even finished broadcasting yet, so it'll be months before it ships on DVD or Blu-ray. :(

- Oshyan

The UK release date for the Blu-Ray is 30 November so it shouldn't be too long to wait elsewhere.

Henry Blewer

Maybe I'm confusing it for Planet Earth? Anyway, Amazon keeps suggesting I buy it. :-\
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Oshyan

Quote from: andytw on November 15, 2009, 05:56:26 AM
Quote from: Oshyan on November 14, 2009, 10:57:13 PM

- Oshyan

The UK release date for the Blu-Ray is 30 November so it shouldn't be too long to wait elsewhere.
Wow, that's super fast! It'll be barely after the show finishes airing, if that. Apparently the BBC knows how to do it right. ;D If it were American TV it'd be 6 months at least until a DVD/blu-ray release.

- Oshyan

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: dandelO on November 14, 2009, 08:37:26 PM
Ahh, sorry folks. I'm reminded of my own pain when I want to watch new Losts on ABC! ;)

i got hooked on Lost about 2 months ago or so, only because i dont watch television or get satellite/cable
i was watching it on NetFlix streaming video on my browser, i would go though two episodes a night sometimes

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

inkydigit

been watching this series like a hawk, just watched last night's episode...insects...amazing, truly amazing!

dandelO

I've been watching it in bed on a nightly basis these past few days on BBC iPlayer. I haven't seen the insects one yet, I think that's tonight's one, though. Last one I watched was 'Fish'.

Fantastic show, sublime scenery and just amazing work all round. Hopefully it's not too long until the DVD or Worldwide online release.